Sunday, May 16, 2010

In my mailbox (3)...

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren and it explores the contents of my mailbox, shopping bag or library acquisitions on a weekly basis. This week I added the following:


Born to Bite by Lynsay Sands. This book comes out August 31, 2010. I won an advance readers edition through the goodreads first reads program. I've never read anything by Lynsay Sands and this book is a little outside the realm of what I normally read but I'm up for new things.


Wildflower Bride by Mary Connealy another goodreads first reads giveaway win. I think the cover of this book is beautiful. 
The Deptford Trilogy by Robertson Davies - This is from paperback swap and within the one book contains the three books: Fifth Business, The Manticore, & World of Wonder. For one of my reading challenges we're suppose to read a trilogy and after a quick google search for the best trilogies I decided to try out this one. We'll see I guess. (This is also not the cover my has but I couldn't for the life of me find the edition I received from paperback swap).


The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell. I went to a book reading and signing for this book and so I of course had to purchase it and now own my own signed edition. 



The Opposite of Me by Sarah Pekkanen - This is also an advanced readers edition. A book store in Mystic, CT was giving away copies of old Advanced readers editions and I can't resist free books.

Total new books = 5  Total price = $15 (For The Carrie Diaries) 



No comments:

Post a Comment