Sunday, July 11, 2010

In my mailbox (4)...

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren and it explores the contents of my mailbox, library, or shopping bag on a weekly basis. Here's what I acquired this week:


From the Library: 
Ford County by John Grisham
(Finally I requested this from the library weeks ago)

The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
For an online book club. 

Special by Scott Westerfeld
I'm not really sure why I bothered to check this one out. I own the first book in the series because I bought it for a $1 at a used book store. Then went to search for book #2 and of course the library didn't have it. 
Borrowed:

The Stand Stephen King
I'm borrowing this from my MIL's friend because the library copy I checked out smelled so awful. My MIL even tried to air out for me but no dice (I am a library snob after all).

Bought:
Under the Dome Stephen King
I'm heard amazing things about this book and when I saw the paperback version for a bargain price I just couldn't resist. Despite my efforts to cut back on my book buying. 






2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many great things about the books in your pile this week! Here is my IMM! Enjoy your reads!

    The Unread Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week! You have some sweet reading in your future! Here is what I got.

    ReplyDelete