- Empire Falls by Richard Russo
- Lives of Girls and Women by Alice Munro
- Long Walk to Freedom The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela
- The Works of H.G. Wells (The Invisible Man, War of the Worlds, A Dream of Armageddon)
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
And then there are the books that I have finished reading but I don't want to give back because they look like this:
Filled with post-it notes marking quotes, thoughts, and other sections I want to go back to. These books include:
- On Writing by Stephen King
- Notebooks by Tennessee Williams (a collection of all his personal journals).
Three final papers and an exam away from the freedom to read swiftly through my remaining library books before graduation in May. Ready, set, here I go.